To customize the pen renderer, right click
In this example, we will use the Pen Renderer to customize several pens. What's nice is the Easy Chart Customizer allows you to previewthe style, shape, weight and color. If you don't like it, you can easily change it.
- Click on the Easy Chart component, and scroll down to Customizers > Easy Chart Customizer.
- From the Pens tab, select the pen row, and click the Edit icon. The Edit Pen window opens. On icon. On the right side of the Edit Pen window under Style, you can change the line color, style, weight, and shape. The line style, by default, is ‘Line with Gaps,’ which means that if you lose communication to the PLC or don’t have data for a particular time period, you will see a gap. You can change the Style from ‘Line w/ Gaps’ to any other style type listed in the dropdown that fits your needs and preferences.
- Edit each style property. If you don't like the result in the Preview window, select another style. You can edit it as many times as you like. When you're finished, press OK.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to customize the style for all the pens you want to change. When you're finished, press OK.
- The pens on the Easy Chart now reflect your style changes.