Will save the currently loaded pdf to the local computer.
This button was removed, since the Save As functionality was never intended to be included on the component.
|Print Document||Will print the currently loaded pdf from the local computer.|
|Search Document||Will open up a text field that can be used to search the currently loaded pdf for a specific word or phrase. *Note: This is located in the Utility Panel and can be accessed from there as well.|
|Show/Hide Utility Panel|
Will show/hide the Utility panel. The Utility Panel contains the following tabs:
- Search - Will search the document for a specific word or phrase.
- Bookmarks - Will display all of the bookmarks for the loaded pdf and allow you to quickly jump to them.
- Thumbnails - Will display a thumbnail view of all of the pages of the loaded pdf. Clicking on one will jump to it.
- Annotations - Will create a multitude of annotations on the currently loaded pdf. After adding an annotation, it can be selected and then configured in the Utility Panel. Annotations include highlights, strike through, underlines, text notes, and actions like navigating to a url.
- Layers - Will display the layers of the currently loaded pdf, if any.
|First Page||Will navigate back to the first page of the pdf.|
|Previous Page||Will navigate back one page of the pdf.|
|Current Page Number||Will show the current page number out of the total number of pages, also allowing a page number to be entered which will jump to that page immediately.|
|Next Page||Will navigate forward one page of the pdf.|
|Last Page||Will navigate forward to the last page of the pdf.|
|Zoom Out||Will zoom out from the pdf.|
|Zoom||A drop down list that displays the current zoom, as well as giving the ability to switch between different preset zoom amounts.|
|Zoom In||Will zoom in to the pdf.|
|Actual Size||Will revert back to a 100% zoom which is the natural size of the pdf.|
|Fit In Window||Will fit the pdf to the pdf viewer window.|
|Fit Width||Will fit the pdf to the width of the pdf viewer.|
|Rotate Right||Will rotate the pdf right.|
|Rotate Left||Will rotate the pdf left.|
|Pan Tool||Will pan around a page of the pdf by clicking and dragging. Works better when zoomed in.|
|Text Select Tool||Can be used to select text in the pdf.|
|Zoom Marquee Tool||Will zoom into the pdf by clicking and dragging to select an area.|
|Zoom Dynamic Tool||Will zoom in and out using the scroll wheel.|
|Select Tool||Can be used to select objects on the pdf such as annotations.|
|Highlight Annotation Tool||Can be used to highlight text in the pdf. Can also be done from the Utility Panel and can be configured there as well.|
|Text Annotation Tool||Can be used to place a text comment on the pdf. Can be configured in the Utility Panel.|
|Show/Hide Form Highlighting||Show or hide highlighting on the form.|
|Single Page View Non-Continuous||View the pdf file one page at a time.|
|Single Page View Continuous||View the pdf file one page wide with continuous scrolling.|
|Facing Page View Non-Continuous||View the pdf file two pages at a time.|
|Facing Page View Continuous||View the pdf file two pages wide with continuous scrolling.|