Page 1 of 1. Showing 5 results (0.154 seconds)
- GUI Functions The following functions allow you to control windows and create popup interfaces. Constants system.gui.ACCL_NONE = 0 system.gui.ACCL_CONSTANT = 1 system.gui.ACCL_FAST_TO_SLOW = 2 system.gui.ACCL_SLOW_TO_FAST = 3 system.gui.ACCL_EASE = 4 system.gui.COORD_SCREEN = 0 system.gui.COORD_DESIGNER = 1
- These functions have been replaced by other functions. See each function below for details.
- Allows for invoking system.gui functions on a specific desktop. See the Multi-Monitor Clients page for more details. This scripting function has no Client … Desktop. Returns WindowUtilities - A copy of system.gui that will be relative to the desktop named by the given handle. Scope Client
- system.dnp3 system.dnp3 system.eam system.eam system.file system.file system.groups system.groups system.gui system.gui system.math system.math
- modifier to the acceleration of the transformation over the given duration. See system.gui constants for valid arguments. int coordSpace- The coordinate space … are used, the given size and position are pre-runtime adjusted values, as they would appear in the Designer. See system.gui constants for valid arguments