Configuring a User Grant
There are two parts to configuring a User Grant: Adding a user then applying User Grants.
- From the Gateway Webpage Config tab, click on Security > Identity Providers. The screen will refresh and you will see a list of all your IdPs.
- Choose the IdP and click the More button to see the actions in the dropdown list.
- Select User Grants.
- To add a new user, click the Add icon.
- Choose how you will identify the user; either with a username or an ID. Click Confirm to save the changes.
- With the user created and highlighted in the Users table, select Security Levels to grant them when they Authenticate with this Identity Provider.
- Click Save.
Now you can test this user through the Test Login and Logout screen to verify the new roles have been assigned.