Create and Manage an On-Call Roster
- Go to the Config section of the Gateway Webpage.
- Scroll down to Alarming > On-Call Rosters.
- Click on Create new On-Call Roster.
- On the New On-Call Roster, enter a Name, and click Create New On-Call Roster.
- Now back on the On-Call Rosters page, click on the More button, and select manage from the dropdown list to the right of the roster name.
- The Manage Roster page is displayed. Here you can add one or all users from a source list, and put them in any order you wish. You can also remove users from the On-Call Roster.
- Click on Save.
Manage the Roster from the Client
Roster management also can take place from within a Vision Client.
- Open your project in the Designer and navigate to a window the client has access to. If this is a new window, you will have to add it to your navigation.
- From the Component Palette, drag and drop a Roster Management component in your design window.
- If you have more than one user source, go to the Property Editor and enter the one you want to be used by the roster in the User Source property.
- Save your project.
To interact with the roster, either launch your Vision Client or put your Designer into Preview mode.
- To edit the roster, double-click any where on the roster or click the Edit
- On the Edit Roster screen, you can add an available user to the On-Call Roster, by selecting the user and clicking the Add User
- To delete a user from the roster, select the user and click the Delete icon.
For additional information, see the Vision - Roster Management component.