Adding a Digital Offset
In this example, we will apply a digital offset on the pen renderer so you can see the values better.
- Right click on the Easy Chart component and choose Customizers > Easy Chart Customizer.
- On the Pens tab, select the State1 row pen, and click the Edit icon.
- Set the Style is set to 'Digital'.
- Set the Digital Offset to 'true'. Click OK to save the changes to the pen.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for the State2 pen.
- When you're finished editing your pens, click OK to return to the Easy Chart. You will see a little offset in the values between the State pens in the 2nd subplot so they don’t overlap each other, making it a lot easier for the operator to read the digital values.