Connect Ignition to SQLite Database
- On the Gateway Webpage, go to the Config section.
- Scroll down to Databases > Connections.
- The Database Connections page is displayed. Click on Create new Database Connection....
- Select the SQLite driver and click Next.
On the New Database Connection page, enter a name for your connection. We used SQLite_Connect.
Next, enter the connect URL for the database. For SQLite this setting must lead to a location on a filesystem. In our example here we used jdbc:sqlite:C:Program Files/SQLite/File.db. This path ultimately must lead to a local directory, or a locally mapped drive.
- Click on Create New Database Connection at the bottom of the form.
Your connection is now created and the Database Connections page is displayed showing the Status of your connection as Valid.