Updating Without an Internet Connection
If you do not have an internet connection and want to reload or update your license, you must unactivate, and then manually activate Ignition.
- Go to Config section in the Gateway webpage and click on System > Licensing.
The Current License CD-Key will be displayed.
- Click the Unactivate License icon (
) to the right of your license CD-Key.
- The Licensing / Confirm Unactivate window will appear. Click Yes, Unactivate. Ignition will attempt to unactivate automatically, but if it cannot, a new page will open with instructions for manual Unactivation. Follow the steps there. This will include downloading an unactivation file and taking it to another computer that has an internet connection. Have a thumb drive handy to transfer files if you can't send them directly to another computer.
- The Licensing page will refresh. Click Activate Offline.
- The Licensing / Activate Offline window will open. Follow the three steps shown in the image below for activating your license offline.
With any new activation, all updates to the license will be automatically applied. For more help activating Ignition manually, see the Offline Activation section.