Testing a Login
- From the Gateway Webpage Config tab, go to Security > Identity Providers. The window will refresh and your list of Identity Providers will be displayed.
- Choose the Identity Provider and click the More button to see the actions in the dropdown list, and select Test Login.
- Confirm the IdP, and click the Test Login button at the bottom of the screen.
- Login at your IdP's login screen.
If the login is successful, you will be returned to the Identity Provider Test Login screen. The returned results will be displayed under the IdP Response Data tab.
- Click on the Mapped User Attributes tab to view the user attributes for the currently logged in user.
- Click on the Security Level Grants tab to view the Security Levels for the roles of the currently logged in user.
After testing a User ID, you do not want to stay logged in as the user. You can use the Test Logout function to log out. For the Ignition IdP, this function also logs you out of the IdP. For an OpenID Connect IdP, this function will also log you out of the IdP if you have a Logout URL.
- To log out of the ID you were testing, click the Test Logout button on the Test Login page.
- You will get a confirmation message of a successful logout.