Script Builder Security Example
Each one of the script builders also has the ability to add security to them. The following is an example of setting up security on a Button component.
- Drag a Button component onto a window.
- Right click on the component, and choose Scripting.
- Under the Navigation tab, click the Open/Swap radio button.
- From the Window dropdown list, choose a window for this navigation.
- Click the Security button in the Action Qualifiers section. Click the Required Roles checkbox.
- Select the roles that are required for this navigation. Click Close.
- Next, click on the Script Editor tab. You'll see the script that is generated by the options you chose in the Navigation tab.
- Click OK to save the scripting. Now you added security to the Button component.