- To add security to an event on a component, right click on the component then choose Configure Events...
- The Events Configuration screen is displayed. Many different types of events can be set for a component. For this example, choose Mouse Events > onClick.
- Under Organize Actions, click the Add
- Click the Security Settings icon near the bottom of the screen.
- Click the check box next to the security levels you want to grant access. In the example, anyone with Administrator or Line1Oper security levels will have permission to run the script associated with the onClick event on this button.
- Click the Security Settings icon to close the window, then click OK.