Create and Manage an On-Call Roster
- Go to the Config section of the Gateway Webpage.
- Scroll down to Alarming > On-Call Rosters.
- Click on Create new On-Call Roster.
- On the New On-Call Roster, enter a Name, and click Create New On-Call Roster.
- Now back on the On-Call Rosters page, click on the More button, and select manage from the dropdown list to the right of the roster name.
- The Manage Roster page is displayed. Here you can add one or all users from a source list, and put them in any order you wish. You can also remove users from the On-Call Roster.
- Click on Save.
Manage the Roster from the Client
Roster management can take place from within a Vision Client.
- Open your project in the Designer and navigate to a window the client has access to. If this is a new window, you will have to add it to your navigation.
- From the Component Palette, drag and drop a Roster Management component in your design window.
- If you have more than one user source, go to the Property Editor and enter the one you want to be used by the roster in the User Source property.
- Save and Publish your project.
Client users can now manage the roster by re-arranging and adding/removing names to the roster.
You can interact with the listed rosters by double-clicking them or selecting them and clicking on the edit icon in the upper right.