Menubar Navigation Example
- In the menubar of the Designer, click on Project then select Client Events.
- This opens the screen below in the Client Event Scripts space. Click on the Menubar icon on the left side.
- Select the Add Sibling
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the Add Child
icon to add a new option within the Navigation menu.
- Give the menu item a name that is appropriate for the window it will be navigating to (i.e., Overview).
Add a script that will swap to the window.
- Repeat step 5 to add as many windows as needed. New groups of windows can even be nested within the parent Navigation Menu.
- Click OK to save your new menu structure.
- Now, open the Client to navigate from one window to another using the menubar structure. Notice that Navigation menu option is located in the menubar because it was created as sibbling. All the other menu options were created as children under Navigation.
- By default, there are three commands under the Command menu option: Logout, Lock Screen, and Exit.