The "User" object that is returned contains all of the information about that user, except for the user's password. You can access most of the basic user properties via a call to "get" or "getOrDefault" which returns a default value if the requested item is not present. For example:
...will return that user's schedule, or the value of "Always" if no schedule has been set as that is the default schedule. The following are the various values you may use in this manner:
In addition to these properties, the user object has other methods on it to retrieve more information:
- user.getId() - returns the internal identifier object that the backing user source needs to identify this user
- user.getRoles() - returns a sequence of strings representing the roles that this user belongs to
- user.getContactInfo() - returns a sequence of ContactInfo objects. Each of these objects will have a contactType and valueproperty representing the contact information, both strings.
- user.getScheduleAdjustments() - returns a sequence of ScheduleAdjustment objects. Each of these objects will have two date properties, "start" and "end", a boolean property, "available", and a string property called "note".
- user.getPath() - returns a QualifiedPath object that represents this user in a deterministic manner.