To Access the Audit Log using the Database Query Browser
The Database Query Browser makes it easy to search your database tables to view audit information.
- In the Designer under the Tools menubar, select Database Query Browser.
The Database Query Browser will open.
- On the right side of Browser window under Schema, will be a list of tables from the currently selected database. Double click on the audit_events table, and click Execute.
The data from the audit_events table will appear in the Resultset 1 tab.
Refer to the Database Query Browser to learn more about how it works.
To Access the Audit Log on the Gateway
Ignition provides a simple interface to view Audit Logs on the Gateway.
- On the Gateway webpage in the Configure section, scroll down to Security > Auditing.
- The Audit Profile page will be displayed. Select the Audit Profile where your information is stored, and click More > view log.
- Choose the parameter settings if your looking for something specific, otherwise, enter a Start Date and End Date, and click Search.