The Voice Notification module adds the ability to deliver alarm notifications to users via telephone, using any SIP compatible phone system. Messages are constructed in text, and are delivered through a high quality text-to-speech engine. The engine supports multiple voices and languages . Therefore, in order for the voice notification module to work, a compatible voice module must also be installed.
Alarm Notification Module Compatibility
The Voice Notification Module is fully compatible with the Alarm Notification Module, so all pre-existing on-call rosters and pipelines will work with Voice notification.
The Voice Notification Module can be configured to allow users to quickly acknowledge alarms. With the Two-Way property enabled, the notification is sent out a response code in the message. The user simply replies with the response code and the alarm will be acknowledged.
Custom Notification Messages
The High-Quality Text-to-Speech Engine allows you to customize the alarm message the user hears, so you are not limited to a number of pre-recorded messages.
Audit Log Integration
The Voice Notification module can be configured to log successful message delivery and user acknowledgement into any connected database. Once recorded, a simply query will return all notification activity.
The following is a list of the different languages in both female and male voices that are offered by the Voice Notification module:
- Australian Voice Module (Nicole)
- Dutch Voice Module (Ruben)
- English Voice Module (Salli)
- English Voice Module (Jennifer)
- English Voice Module (Kimberly)
- British English Voice Module (Amy)
- Spanish Voice Module (Miguel)
- Spanich Voice Module (Penelope)
- European Spanish Voice Module (Conchita)
- European Spanish Voice Module (Enrique)
- French Voice Module (Celine)
- French Voice Module (Mathieu)
- German Voice Module (Hans)
- German Voice Module (Marlene)
- Italian Voice Module (Carla)
- Italian Voice Module (Giorgio)
- Russian Voice Module (Tatyana)
- No labels