The most noteworthy feature of the Reporting Module is the fact that is integrated into the Ignition system. This provides access to Ignition data including any SQL database, allows as many concurrent clients as the hardware can handle, and shares authentication with your existing Ignition project all through simple but secure web-based access.
- Powerful table tool that creates new pages to fit your data. It supports a wide range of features.
- Crosstab tool lets you quickly create cross-reference tables to visualize and identify relationships in your data.
- Reports are printer friendly.
- Every report can be saved by the user in a variety of formats including pdf.
- The Reporting Module includes the Row Selector and Column Selector components. Both are very useful when working with DataSets. They work especially well with Ignition graph and table components as well as the Report Viewer.
- The Reporting Module includes the File Explorer and PDF File Viewer components. These are very useful for viewing machine maintenance manuals or any other PDFs from within your project.
In this section ...